My very first cinnamon fern!
Finally blooms on the cardinal vine. The hummers will be so happy!
A bunch of little sunflowers are popping up everywhere.
First-ever straw flower.
First big dahlia arrangement.
This one sure doesn't look like the others.
She's puckering up to blow a kiss.
This surprised me.
I made small arrangements to go on the tables for our picnics in the backyard. We hosted two picnics... one for Mike and Connie from The Happy Church and one for Matt Lee for Psalm 82:3. So fun!
Thank you, birds, for dropping a few seeds between the fences.
I'm going to harvest all the white seeds that I can. They are so pretty.
The yellow looks like a little crown to me.
I love how Freda is looking at the flowers.
Some really tall ironweed!
This might be the longest amaranth bloom I have ever seen.
The sweet potato straight from the kitchen is doing well.
Potato bloom. Oh no. Gotta get all of those.
The most delicate flower...nasturtium.
The goldfinches have been eating all my purple coneflower seeds.
Is that a bloom?!?!
The biggest blossom of the bunch.
The goldfinches have started their feast.
okra
I can't get enough of these beauties!
The pollinators love them too.
A volunteer sunflower planted by the animals.
I love the new addition of the cannas, and so do the hummers!
Growing outside the fence.
The wildflower bed.
I love this color.
Something has been eating the petals of the Black-eyed Susans.
She's getting so heavy.
My very first cinnamon fern!
Finally blooms on the cardinal vine. The hummers will be so happy!
A bunch of little sunflowers are popping up everywhere.
First-ever straw flower.
First big dahlia arrangement.
This one sure doesn't look like the others.
She's puckering up to blow a kiss.
This surprised me.
I made small arrangements to go on the tables for our picnics in the backyard. We hosted two picnics... one for Mike and Connie from The Happy Church and one for Matt Lee for Psalm 82:3. So fun!
Thank you, birds, for dropping a few seeds between the fences.
I'm going to harvest all the white seeds that I can. They are so pretty.
The yellow looks like a little crown to me.
I love how Freda is looking at the flowers.
Some really tall ironweed!
This might be the longest amaranth bloom I have ever seen.
The sweet potato straight from the kitchen is doing well.
Potato bloom. Oh no. Gotta get all of those.
The most delicate flower...nasturtium.
The goldfinches have been eating all my purple coneflower seeds.
Is that a bloom?!?!
The biggest blossom of the bunch.
The goldfinches have started their feast.
okra
I can't get enough of these beauties!
The pollinators love them too.
A volunteer sunflower planted by the animals.
I love the new addition of the cannas, and so do the hummers!
Growing outside the fence.
The wildflower bed.
I love this color.
Something has been eating the petals of the Black-eyed Susans.
She's getting so heavy.
No comments
Post a Comment
I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.
And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.