the last beds

What Is Left To Do

. Wednesday, June 26, 2024 .

 

I have cleaned off the path to the bench.  Now I am trying to figure out the plants.  I want it to be as natural as possible without weeds!

I made a path with the little rocks from around the campfire.  I just defined the path that the dogs have made when they are trying to catch birds and squirrels.  The yahoos will love it and they don't even know it yet.  I may transplant some plants in the fall to fill in the bare spots.  But that is for cooler days!

Mulch this and it will be amazing.
It is my goal to have everything finished before school starts in the fall.

 

I have cleaned off the path to the bench.  Now I am trying to figure out the plants.  I want it to be as natural as possible without weeds!

I made a path with the little rocks from around the campfire.  I just defined the path that the dogs have made when they are trying to catch birds and squirrels.  The yahoos will love it and they don't even know it yet.  I may transplant some plants in the fall to fill in the bare spots.  But that is for cooler days!

Mulch this and it will be amazing.
It is my goal to have everything finished before school starts in the fall.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home