the backyard

Flower Dump From The Yard

. Tuesday, September 5, 2023 .

 Adilyn and I took turns using my phone to take pics of the flowers in the yard.  She has a really good eye.




































My neighbor had me come to see her black petunia.






Zinnias from the yard and painted rock from Linda, our backdoor neighbor/mom from Huntington.  She sent it to me because she is so sweet and our friendship is so special.

 Adilyn and I took turns using my phone to take pics of the flowers in the yard.  She has a really good eye.




































My neighbor had me come to see her black petunia.






Zinnias from the yard and painted rock from Linda, our backdoor neighbor/mom from Huntington.  She sent it to me because she is so sweet and our friendship is so special.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home