And So It Begins

. Saturday, April 14, 2018 .
This was the first garden that got cleaned out this year.  I think if we are slow and steady we might get them all cleaned out this time next year.  We really weren't able to do too much in the last year or so and we are paying for it now.  But we will get in done!

Sarah Beth's Memory garden.

This was the first garden that got cleaned out this year.  I think if we are slow and steady we might get them all cleaned out this time next year.  We really weren't able to do too much in the last year or so and we are paying for it now.  But we will get in done!

Sarah Beth's Memory garden.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home