Adding A Little Color

. Tuesday, April 10, 2018 .
Cleaned out the rabbit hutch and took aminute to take pics of the daffodils.


Got some compost from the bin and planted the pansies that Mihael and Tara gave me at my dad's Celebration of Life Party.

I jsut kept planting and planting.  There were lots of flowers in thoe packets.  I love them.  A little color to go with all that green.  I think it looks great.

Cleaned out the rabbit hutch and took aminute to take pics of the daffodils.


Got some compost from the bin and planted the pansies that Mihael and Tara gave me at my dad's Celebration of Life Party.

I jsut kept planting and planting.  There were lots of flowers in thoe packets.  I love them.  A little color to go with all that green.  I think it looks great.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home