In God's Timing

. Thursday, April 2, 2015 .
I posted this picture on Instagram last week but wanted to write something here so I would remember.  Last week we celebrated and remembered out Sarah Beth.  It has been five years since her Heaven Day.  And n that day tis year my Sarah Napier peony pushed it way up thru the dirt to appear on her special day.  I'd say that was a God thing for sure.
 
If you want to read a story written by an amazing girl , please go to Love Your Guts and go on her faith filled cancer battle.  You will be amazed and blessed.
 
And this flower really is called the Sarah Napier peony.  They are hard to find but Emmy found us one.  I love the pink balls of goodness and sweetness when it blooms.  Reminds me of SBN.
I posted this picture on Instagram last week but wanted to write something here so I would remember.  Last week we celebrated and remembered out Sarah Beth.  It has been five years since her Heaven Day.  And n that day tis year my Sarah Napier peony pushed it way up thru the dirt to appear on her special day.  I'd say that was a God thing for sure.
 
If you want to read a story written by an amazing girl , please go to Love Your Guts and go on her faith filled cancer battle.  You will be amazed and blessed.
 
And this flower really is called the Sarah Napier peony.  They are hard to find but Emmy found us one.  I love the pink balls of goodness and sweetness when it blooms.  Reminds me of SBN.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home