the yard

They Are Coming Up

. Monday, March 6, 2023 .

 

First bud from my Dad's memorial tree.

Celery getting ready.

Can't wait until these daffodils bloom.

Itty bitty iris

 A bud from the 'snowflake' magnolia.

Lenten Roses

Seeing the sun.

First potato!  I didn't think it would work.  Guess he better make his way outside.

I just love the vibrant purple and yellow in these.  The yahoos always want to pick them.

 

First bud from my Dad's memorial tree.

Celery getting ready.

Can't wait until these daffodils bloom.

Itty bitty iris

 A bud from the 'snowflake' magnolia.

Lenten Roses

Seeing the sun.

First potato!  I didn't think it would work.  Guess he better make his way outside.

I just love the vibrant purple and yellow in these.  The yahoos always want to pick them.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home