Here They Come

. Tuesday, May 22, 2018 .
Kroger's got nothing on us!

Mark go the first strawberry of the season...well, maybe not the first one.  Some little critter got the berry that I have been watching.

Tonight I got these.  I have neglected to weed the garden but tonight I tackle one end.  Boy does it look better.  Maybe by the weekend, I will have it all cleaned up and then the berries will be flying off those vines.
Kroger's got nothing on us!

Mark go the first strawberry of the season...well, maybe not the first one.  Some little critter got the berry that I have been watching.

Tonight I got these.  I have neglected to weed the garden but tonight I tackle one end.  Boy does it look better.  Maybe by the weekend, I will have it all cleaned up and then the berries will be flying off those vines.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home