August Is Starting Out Gangbusters

. Friday, August 5, 2016 .
Came back from Utah and found these beauties!

Finally some beans

Mrk loves beets.  We have been getting them in our CSA box from Cedarmore Farm CSA and he decided I needed to can some beet salad.  So I did.  Eight pints and one almost full quart THAT WE ARE ALREADY EATING.  Not too bad either.
Came back from Utah and found these beauties!

Finally some beans

Mrk loves beets.  We have been getting them in our CSA box from Cedarmore Farm CSA and he decided I needed to can some beet salad.  So I did.  Eight pints and one almost full quart THAT WE ARE ALREADY EATING.  Not too bad either.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home