Hidden Sunflowers

. Thursday, August 27, 2015 .
And before I blamed Mark for cutting them all down when he was weed eating the yard. I did see some take the dive but found these in the oddest places around the yard while attacking the weeds.
 
 




Gives me incentive to continue the big weed clean-up to see if I can discover more.  I will be harvesting the seeds for next year.  And next year I'll mark where I have planted them so everyone knows where they are...everyone but the chickens.

And before I blamed Mark for cutting them all down when he was weed eating the yard. I did see some take the dive but found these in the oddest places around the yard while attacking the weeds.
 
 




Gives me incentive to continue the big weed clean-up to see if I can discover more.  I will be harvesting the seeds for next year.  And next year I'll mark where I have planted them so everyone knows where they are...everyone but the chickens.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home