We Have Peas

. Tuesday, June 9, 2015 .
Yummmm  and I don't even like peas.  When I was little I would stuff them in my milk carton at school.  I would swallow them like pills when we would have them for dinner at home.  But thee is nothing better than going out to the garden and picking peas and eating them straight from the shell.  I love them!
Yummmm  and I don't even like peas.  When I was little I would stuff them in my milk carton at school.  I would swallow them like pills when we would have them for dinner at home.  But thee is nothing better than going out to the garden and picking peas and eating them straight from the shell.  I love them!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home