Herbs Planted...Check

. Friday, April 3, 2015 .
 Planted the herbs in old containers.  I've tried to keep everything that we will eat or use with the girls on one side of the yard so they can't get to it.  We will see how long that lasts.
12 asparagus plants
sage
thyme
parsley
cilantro
dill
lavender
rosemary


And what to my wondering eyes do I see but ASPARAGUS I planted last year coming up!  I am so excited!!!!!!!  Must be that good old rabbit poop I used to fertilize the beds all winter.

 Planted the herbs in old containers.  I've tried to keep everything that we will eat or use with the girls on one side of the yard so they can't get to it.  We will see how long that lasts.
12 asparagus plants
sage
thyme
parsley
cilantro
dill
lavender
rosemary


And what to my wondering eyes do I see but ASPARAGUS I planted last year coming up!  I am so excited!!!!!!!  Must be that good old rabbit poop I used to fertilize the beds all winter.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home