I'm So Ready For This

. Saturday, March 14, 2015 .
Got my precious saved seeds out yesterday and dreamed of biting into one of Andy's heirloom tomatoes.  And then there were Rue's yellow cherry heirlooms.  And I found my 'twin's', Mike Meadows, chocolate cherry tomato seeds.  Okay, I as so ready to get this party started.

I really have nowhere to start seeds except two window frame ledges in the kitchen.  Kcups will be their first home.  Wish me luck!

I did trudge thru the swamp river in the backyard and looked at the raised beds.  Looks what I found...garlic!
 

Got my precious saved seeds out yesterday and dreamed of biting into one of Andy's heirloom tomatoes.  And then there were Rue's yellow cherry heirlooms.  And I found my 'twin's', Mike Meadows, chocolate cherry tomato seeds.  Okay, I as so ready to get this party started.

I really have nowhere to start seeds except two window frame ledges in the kitchen.  Kcups will be their first home.  Wish me luck!

I did trudge thru the swamp river in the backyard and looked at the raised beds.  Looks what I found...garlic!
 

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home