A Few Of My Favorite Things

. Friday, April 11, 2014 .
I am so excited to report that my Sarah Napier peony made it through the winter and is coming up.  And a big surprise behind it...lilies!   And now I even see green on the clematis.  I love spring!

I received a pretty bouquet of flowers today also.  It's been a good day to be outside!

I am so excited to report that my Sarah Napier peony made it through the winter and is coming up.  And a big surprise behind it...lilies!   And now I even see green on the clematis.  I love spring!

I received a pretty bouquet of flowers today also.  It's been a good day to be outside!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home