A Little More Canning

. Tuesday, August 27, 2013 .
 We've some how acquired lots, pounds, tons of tomatoes so I found a recipe for tomato basil sauce which sounds really good.  Time consuming prep so it better be good!
 
Andy and Lizzie sent me some heirloom cherry tomatoes.  'they are a little larger that regular cherry tomatoes and so delicious!  I check on Pinterest about saving the seeds.  We are in the fermenting stage right now.

 We've some how acquired lots, pounds, tons of tomatoes so I found a recipe for tomato basil sauce which sounds really good.  Time consuming prep so it better be good!
 
Andy and Lizzie sent me some heirloom cherry tomatoes.  'they are a little larger that regular cherry tomatoes and so delicious!  I check on Pinterest about saving the seeds.  We are in the fermenting stage right now.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home