Thinking Spring

. Friday, March 11, 2011 .
The weather isn't cooperating much these days so I a willing these plants to grow.  I hope I didn't get ahead of myself.  These are all seeds that I have harvested from the yard.  Some were sent to me and some I picked up on vacation from plants along side the road.  I decided to move them all up to the top shelf so there would be equal sun exposure.  This morning we woke up to about an inch of snow and black ice everywhere. 
The weather isn't cooperating much these days so I a willing these plants to grow.  I hope I didn't get ahead of myself.  These are all seeds that I have harvested from the yard.  Some were sent to me and some I picked up on vacation from plants along side the road.  I decided to move them all up to the top shelf so there would be equal sun exposure.  This morning we woke up to about an inch of snow and black ice everywhere. 

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home