Starting To Take Off

. Saturday, May 5, 2018 .
The strawberry patch has overtaken all the raised beds.  That's okay by me!  I have a few plants to share if anyone wants one.  Let me know.

And the chives have decided to come back!  Yea.  Hope the chickens don't figure out that they can stick their little heads through the fence to reach them.

The strawberry patch has overtaken all the raised beds.  That's okay by me!  I have a few plants to share if anyone wants one.  Let me know.

And the chives have decided to come back!  Yea.  Hope the chickens don't figure out that they can stick their little heads through the fence to reach them.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home