Trying Some New Things

. Tuesday, April 25, 2017 .
I am trying something new this time.  I saved the ends of celery and lettuce.  I heard that they will regrow.  Well, I am putting them to the test.

Mark dug out some good compost from the bins..farmer's gold...and I added it to every inch of the garden.  And there is still a wheelbarrow full.  Good and rich with lots of worms.

I also planted some Creasy Greens for the ladies at Wyngate.  I have never heard of them but they promise me if I can grow them I will love them  So we will see.

I am trying something new this time.  I saved the ends of celery and lettuce.  I heard that they will regrow.  Well, I am putting them to the test.

Mark dug out some good compost from the bins..farmer's gold...and I added it to every inch of the garden.  And there is still a wheelbarrow full.  Good and rich with lots of worms.

I also planted some Creasy Greens for the ladies at Wyngate.  I have never heard of them but they promise me if I can grow them I will love them  So we will see.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home