Yellow Has Always Been My Favorite Color

. Saturday, September 6, 2014 .
Doodles and I were waiting for the bus the other morning and found this little beauty hiding in the weeds down by the road.  Guess I better get to weeding that bed before I have no flowers at all.  The deer are helping me out but they are eating the flowers.  I watched three graze their way to the woods this morning.

I am so proud of these sunflowers.  I have never had any luck with them but this year they are going crazy.  Some seeds I gathered, some seeds came from Betsy and some seeds I have no idea where they came from.  So I just mixed them all together in a shovel and shoved them in the ground.  Next year I will do the same but along with seeds I save from these beauties I will as some of those red ones that are way shorter.  And behind the Little Girls coop is always going to be my sunflower bed!

Doodles and I were waiting for the bus the other morning and found this little beauty hiding in the weeds down by the road.  Guess I better get to weeding that bed before I have no flowers at all.  The deer are helping me out but they are eating the flowers.  I watched three graze their way to the woods this morning.

I am so proud of these sunflowers.  I have never had any luck with them but this year they are going crazy.  Some seeds I gathered, some seeds came from Betsy and some seeds I have no idea where they came from.  So I just mixed them all together in a shovel and shoved them in the ground.  Next year I will do the same but along with seeds I save from these beauties I will as some of those red ones that are way shorter.  And behind the Little Girls coop is always going to be my sunflower bed!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home