Canning With Ms. Renee

. Saturday, September 13, 2014 .
 I forgot about posting these until tonight when I was looking at Ms Renee" tomatoes.  We had lots and then the CSA box had even more.  We were overrun with tomatoes.  This is a lot of tomatoes for us.  So now we have tomatoes for chili and soups, tomato sauce and hot salsa in the pantry.  I'm pretty excited about it!
 
This afternoon I helped Ms. Renee can her tomatoes from her first ever garden.  We are both so proud!
 I forgot about posting these until tonight when I was looking at Ms Renee" tomatoes.  We had lots and then the CSA box had even more.  We were overrun with tomatoes.  This is a lot of tomatoes for us.  So now we have tomatoes for chili and soups, tomato sauce and hot salsa in the pantry.  I'm pretty excited about it!
 
This afternoon I helped Ms. Renee can her tomatoes from her first ever garden.  We are both so proud!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home