Reaching For The Sun.

. Sunday, August 10, 2014 .
It might turn cold before I see any flowers on these tall beauties.  I guess  must have gotten them in the ground a little late.  But I am proud of how tall they are.  Keeping my fingers crossed that we have lots of warm sunny weather and they just overnight develop flowers.

Don't even have to do a thing to these black-eyed Susan's.  They will grow anywhere.  Lots of seed saving in my future.  Anyone need any seeds for next year?

It might turn cold before I see any flowers on these tall beauties.  I guess  must have gotten them in the ground a little late.  But I am proud of how tall they are.  Keeping my fingers crossed that we have lots of warm sunny weather and they just overnight develop flowers.

Don't even have to do a thing to these black-eyed Susan's.  They will grow anywhere.  Lots of seed saving in my future.  Anyone need any seeds for next year?

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home