Walk Around The Yard

. Wednesday, September 19, 2012 .
Do you think they will turn red before the first frost or should I make fried green tomatoes.

Saving these seeds for next year.


The rabbits getting a treat of a stem from the sedum.  They love it!

limelight hydrangea

Never realized we had any of these.


Do you think they will turn red before the first frost or should I make fried green tomatoes.

Saving these seeds for next year.


The rabbits getting a treat of a stem from the sedum.  They love it!

limelight hydrangea

Never realized we had any of these.


1 comment

  1. You know you can put the green tomatoes in a paper bag or bowl and put them in a dark closet and they will completely ripen. I've had tomatoes as far as a couple months later with them ripening anywhere from a couple weeks to a couple months.

    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home