Just A Look...Up and Down

. Thursday, July 28, 2011 .
I don't know why I was out with the camera walking in the heat today...must have been something I ate...I looked up and look what I found.  Makes me want to build the rest of the window boxes right now.  The sweet potato vines are in the gutter.

Emptying kitchen scraps in  eh compost bin I found we have a bloom on our one and only plant that is a vegetable that the deer haven't eaten all the blooms off of.
I don't know why I was out with the camera walking in the heat today...must have been something I ate...I looked up and look what I found.  Makes me want to build the rest of the window boxes right now.  The sweet potato vines are in the gutter.

Emptying kitchen scraps in  eh compost bin I found we have a bloom on our one and only plant that is a vegetable that the deer haven't eaten all the blooms off of.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home