Soggy Sunshine

. Thursday, May 5, 2011 .
While the sun was out and the yahoo were napping I took a quick trip around the soggy...very soggy yard and snapped some of what is blooming. I better live it up today because the forecast is for 10 more days of rain starting tomorrow. I have never seen it rain so much! So enjoy some of my sunshine while you can.










While the sun was out and the yahoo were napping I took a quick trip around the soggy...very soggy yard and snapped some of what is blooming. I better live it up today because the forecast is for 10 more days of rain starting tomorrow. I have never seen it rain so much! So enjoy some of my sunshine while you can.










No comments

Post a Comment

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home