Flower Shopping

. Saturday, May 14, 2011 .
Today between the raindrops we began flower shopping, starting at the Log Cabin Sale in Anderson and ending with Burger Farm. I'll show you the flowers that are on my wish list....





















Tomorrow I hope to plant the flowers we actually got...then I'll post.
Today between the raindrops we began flower shopping, starting at the Log Cabin Sale in Anderson and ending with Burger Farm. I'll show you the flowers that are on my wish list....





















Tomorrow I hope to plant the flowers we actually got...then I'll post.

1 comment

  1. You have a list of beauties. I love the osteospermums and dahlias.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home