Smiling Now

. Wednesday, April 27, 2011 .
I remember last fall when I complained about having to plant 310 bulbs...I'm not complaining now that they are all starting to come up.  I need 310 more...maybe at the end of the season again when they go on sale.  We have never had so much color so early down by the mailbox.  Now we can look forward to the ditch lilies coming up.
I remember last fall when I complained about having to plant 310 bulbs...I'm not complaining now that they are all starting to come up.  I need 310 more...maybe at the end of the season again when they go on sale.  We have never had so much color so early down by the mailbox.  Now we can look forward to the ditch lilies coming up.

1 comment

  1. Your spring flowers look so pretty. I always grumble in the fall about planting bulbs too.Mainly because here at that time of the year the clay ground is like cement to dig into.LOL! But I am always glad by spring that there are blooms.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you decided to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it.


And who knows, I will probably visit your blog in return.

newer older Home